Krisumi Corporation is all set to launch the new Krisumi Waterfall Residencies, a mini Japanese waterfall residency in Gurgaon that will simply take your breath away. The project is backed by the collaboration of Sumitimo Corp, a Japanese Company and Krishna Group, an Indian company who are bringing in the best of their expertise and today’s technology for the development of the project. Krisumi Waterfall Residences will be the first of its kind as it will feature the participation of a Japanese company in India. Krisumi Waterfall will be the first to deliver a Japanese living experience in Indian Homes.
– Krisumi Corporation launching soon new project Krisumi City Gurgaon Waterfall Residences with world class amenities.
– 1st phase to have over 450 apartments (1.2 million sq ft) and will be completed in 4-5 years.
– Construction of the 1st phase of the project expected to commence this year.
– Township spread over 65 acres will be developed in 7-8 phases with around 5,000 apartments (18 million sq ft approx) over 10 years.
– The master plan and architectural design of Krisumi City Gurgaon is developed by world renowned Japanese design firm NIKKEN SEKKEI.
– The project will also feature a high-end retail mall, education institutions, a premium hotel and premium office spaces.
– Located in Sector 36A on Dwarka Expressway Gurgaon