M3M CORNER WALK
Sector 74, Gurgaon
RETAIL, FOODCOURT & MULTIPLEX
GET 10% ASSURED RETURN*
Sector 74 Gurgaon
Retail, F&B, Multiplex
₹ 90 Lacs Onwards*
10% Per Year
M3M CORNER WALK
Intended to be the preferred hotspot for upscale commercial outlets, ‘M3M Corner Walk’ is bound to be the focal point of retail. The project is conceptualized to be developed as a mixed-use property with retail, F&B, office spaces and residential towers. Its grand frontage with two-side access in a rectangular-shaped project is a royal fit.
- New Commercial project by M3M in sector 74 Gurgaon
- Highend commercial with large frontage and excellent visibility
- Located in Southern Periphery Road in Gurgaon
- Available – Retail shops, showrooms, food-courts, multiplex etc
- Lucrative catchment area, surrounded by premium residential projects
- Lower Ground, Ground/Upper Ground and First floor for Retail
- Second floor for F&B/food courts with some retail shops
- Investment starts from 40 lacs only.
- Ample car parking area
- 100% power back up
- 24 hrs. security surveillance
- Hospitality Retail with kiosks and eating joints on Second floor
- Vibrant and attractive landscaping
- Seamless connectivity through high-speed elevators, escalators and sky bridges
- Open-to-sky courtyards
The first impression is arguably the last impression. The massive frontage at ‘M3M Corner Walk’ welcomes its guests and visitors in a manner fit for royalty. What’s more, with an aim to make your shopping experience truly grand, ‘ ‘M3M Corner Walk’’ will have retail shops, double-height retail shops and F&B, which add brilliance and x-factor to the overall project.
- With its premium corner location and large frontage, ‘ ‘M3M Corner Walk’’ has an easy two-side access, being a rectangular-shaped project.
- The frontage is towards the 150 mtrs. wide Golf Course Road Extension with 90 mtrs. road and 30 mtrs. of green belt and service road on both sides along with proposed 60 mtrs. Sector Road.
- Bigger spaces that are beyond the ordinary and a class apart from the claustrophobic spaces that dot the city.