Gurugram has undergone tremendous transformation in the last few years. From being barren lands that had no productive agricultural yield to turning into an IT hub has been a remarkable journey, no doubt. What makes it interesting is that Gurgaon is one of the fastest-growing commercial centres in the country with as many as 250 fortune 500-companies having their India registered offices here.
In the backdrop of such growth, Gurgaon has seen the finest construction companies and builders arrive here to offer the best-to-best commercial and residential properties to residents here. Some of the buildings here are characterized by their innovative design and ultra-modern construction. The fact that the millennial crowd here working in the IT and multinational companies have pay packages that can help them invest in contemporarily built modern apartments is an add-on aspect that has gone down well in the real estate history of the city. Today, as a result, there is no dearth of luxury apartments in Gurgaon.
When investing in a residential property in Gurgaon, you need to be diligent in your market research. If you are short on time, it is a good idea to hire the services of experienced real estate agents who will not only find out details and best deals for properties you are interested in but also find out new properties that meet your aspirations and desires.
Consider these factors when investing in a residential property in Gurgaon:
- Make your decisions based on a thorough market research report. Give some time in the hunt for a new home and go on for site visits to different properties before you choose one.
- While there are good builders in Gurgaon, there are also the not-so-reliable ones. You need to be armed and equipped to make the right choice so that your money does not get stranded midway.
- Ensure that you are very clear about the budget. Go to visit only such properties that fall within your desired budget.
- Look for locational advantages. See, what are the landmarks nearby – does it have a good hospital, schools and colleges, parks and entertainment zones, shopping arcades, and malls before selecting one.
- Before making any payment, double-check the credibility of the builder and find out about the construction quality, maintenance charges, fittings and amenities, value-added services, and other such details.