The Realty Fact Awards (Asia Pacific 2016),held at New Delhi, was a glittering event that witnessed the best of the real estate fraternity coming together on a single platform.
The evening had a fitting finale with the Realty Fact Awards (Asia Pacific)rewarding the best in real estate sector.The process of choosing winners began with inviting entries.The response was overwhelming, with entries pouring in from Builders,Developers, Interior Designers,Architects,Property Advisors,IPCS/Brokers/Realtors, Real Estate Media OOH/Digital/Radio etc.
The Realty Fact Real Estate Awards will focus on global development and will recognize Developers and Other Service Providers in the Real Estate / Property Sector across India,SE Asia and Middle East.
Announcing the India’s first international real estate awards focussed on the booming international real estate sector, Realty Fact Editor in chief,Mr Kumar Saurabh said that the nomination process has attracted a lot of interest from India and other countries in Asia.
The forum is designed and tailored for visionary senior executives at CEO,CMD, CSO and CFO level, who are empowered with innovation and growth objectives to lead their organization.
Shri Mahabal Mishra Honorable Ex. Member of parliament (Lok Sabha) West Delhi, Shri Sanjay Puri Honorable Ex MCD Chairman West Delhi, Prof. Dr. P.S.N. Rao Chairman Delhi Urban Arts Commission Ministry of urban Development, Govt of India, Mr.Sumit Jha Founder & CEO NIREM was the honorable Guest for the evening and felicitated the winners of select awards.
Shri Mahabal Mishra Honorable Ex. Member of parliament (Lok Sabha) West Delhi Said, “There will be a lot of changes, lot of litigation in this act. There will be more amendments and I hope this will help restore faith that industry has lost.”
Shri Sanjay Puri Honorable Ex MCD Chairman West Delhi Said, This Bill is not against anyone…Real Estate Bill will renew investors’ confidence and ensure timely completion of projects and create more opportunities. In this way, it will help in achieving the target of ‘Housing For All’,”
There were winners in 32 categories
- Developer of the year (India) – DLF LTD
- Timely Dilivered Projects developer of the year – Tulip Infratech Pvt LTD
- Most Admired Upcoming Project of the Year (UAE) – Jumeirah Golf Estates for the Alandalus Project
- Best Luxury Project of the Year – Omkar Realtors & Developers Pvt Ltd
- Integrated township Developer of the year – Poddar Housing & Development Ltd
- Developer of the year Retail – Pacific Development Corporation Ltd
- Best Laminates & Adhesive Company – Stylam Industries LTD
- Luxury Project of the Year Project UAE – Jumeirah Golf Estates for the redwood Project
- Affordable Developer of the Year – Signature Global
- India’s Best Real Estate Consultant – SMC Real Estate Advisors Pvt LTD
- Construction Company of the year – CK Constructions
- Luxury Project of the Year – CASA GRANDE PVT LTD.
- Developer of the Year – Residential (CASA GRANDE PVT LTD & KV Developers Pvt LTD)
- Innovative Digital Broker of the Year – Woughglobal.com
- Most Trusted Property Consultancy Company of the year – HDFC Realty LTD
- Environment Friendly Project of the Year – K. Raheja Corp for Mindspace Airoli Navi Mumbai
- Residential Township Developer of the year – Gaursons India
- Luxury Developers of the Year – TATA Housings
- Green Building Concept of the year – JSW Cements
- Innovative Construction Material – MFS Formwork Systems Pvt Ltd
- Innovative Online Commercial Real Estate Portal – Creindia.com
- Property Management Firm of the Year – Zenify
- Green Building Concept of the year – Urban Tree Infrastructure PVT LTD
- Innovative Design Concept – Anj Turnkey Projects Private Limited
- Plant & Construction machinery – Anj Turnkey Projects Private Limited
- Women super achiever in real estate – Kanika Shori Gupta, COO Square Yards
- Best Property Experts – Pradeep Mishra
- Best Real Estate Show Producer – Aditya K. Rana for Grihpravesh on AAJ Tak
- Best PR Company – Goldmine Advertising LTD
- Best PR Professional – Manoj Sharma
- Best Brand In Real Estate Printing Industry – The Prints HUB
(source by:-Realty Fact )